Thursday, May 17, 2012

More M.I.A



I found that I had posted only one song from M.I.A. "Paper planes", but she has some other cool songs too! This one with awesome music video too! Desert chasing! Boom! I love her style of making music and the sounds are just perfect! She's amazingly creative artist!

M.I.A. - "Bad girls"



Here is an awesome behind the scenes video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6-sNTOhYnU&feature=relmfu

M.I.A. - "Sunshowers"



This one has freaking good bass! I loove it! Kick it! This I want to listen this summer very loud!

M.I.A. - "Boyz"







M.I.A. - "Jimmy"



M.I.A. - "XXXO"



"You want me to be Somebody who I'm really not"

This one is very tough to watch so a word of warning, it has violence. But this video hopefully wakes up people to think about that there are still countries that are killing their own people because of being different.

M.I.A. - "Born free"


"Yeah i don’t wanna live for tomorrow
I push my life today
I throw this in your face when I see ya
I got something to say
I throw this sh-t in your face when I see ya
Cause I got something to say

I was born free
born free
I was born free

born free"

No comments:

Post a Comment