Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Die Antwoord




Die Antwoord is a hip hop slash almost everything possible imaginable, group from Capetown, South Africa. It has three members: Ninja, Yo-Landi Vi$$er and DJ Hi-Tek. Their debut album $O$ was released 2009 and newest one is Ten$ion (2012). The first song I got to hear from them was "I fink u freeky". And then for one week I had the line "I fink u freeky and I like it a lot" playing in my head! It's a crazy song, with a crazy video. But it's an awesome song! And the singer looks uber scary with the black contact lenses. You can check the webpage of the band here: http://dieantwoord.com

Die Antwoord - "I fink u freeky"



Die Antwoord - "Rich bitch"


This one is such addicting song! Awesome!
Die Antwoord - "Fatty Boom Boom"


And the live performance of the song from Jimmy Kimmel.


They have made also some cool short films. Here is one.

"Umshini Wam"


Ninjaa! Do something! Just say one thing! Wake up! I need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment