Thursday, December 15, 2011

The awkward silence

I watched a music video. The awkward silence. People sit. People watch.

There's awkward silences everywhere. In a waiting queue, in a elevator, in a city hall, in a cafeteria. In conversation. Sometimes I have the feeling that these silent moments turn not to be awkward, the opposite of it. Sometimes you can see and feel more than so so many words in these silent moments. Eyes.

Who dares to brake the awkwardness and breath when everybody else is keeping their breath? So much and many people keep this silence, awkwardness in them. I like awkwardness and I like silence. But sometimes people need to breath. The whole life can't be just keeping the breath.

I devote this music video for awkward silences.
For those small moments.
That change the world.

Lykke Li - "Sadness is a blessing"


No comments:

Post a Comment